Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016

Winner #225 - Anything Goes

We have our random winner of our challenge #225

  To claim your prize, please send an email to brownsugarchallenge@gmail.com
 with Winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line.  
Congrats to our Top 3 Winners  (in no particular order) 
 
 
 


You can pick up your Top 3 Badge here.
 
Notice to Winners  You must claim your prize by emailing brownsugarchallenge@gmail.com within one week of winning or you forfeit your prize.

4 comments:

Annette Stapylton said...

Thank you so much Brown Sugar Challenge for chosing my Card No. 49 as one of your Top 3 ~ I am stoked. Congratulations to the other gorgeous winners too.

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats winners!!!

Debi said...

Wonderful! I've never won this challenge before. I'll be happy to display your badge. Thank you.

Glenda Atkins said...

Thanks so much for having me as one of the top Three placements for challenge #225, honoured to be so.
Glenda